ALVIS Mk3 Semi custom progressive plug
Paiements sécurisés : CB (Visa- Master Card) - Paypal - Virement - ChèqueLivraison en Colissimo en 72 heures,
Livraison export : Paquets ou Colissimo
une question : 01 69 46 28 51 de 9h à 17 Heures
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
ALVIS Mk3: semi-custom progressive earplug
In the opinion of journalists and professionals who have tested it, it is the best hearing protection available: It was designed for extreme uses, to protect your hearing without cutting you off the world!
The difference with respect to a usual stopper comes from the progressivity of the attenuation: low protection in quiet (4dB to 80dB of noise), moderate attenuation in average noise (24dB to 100dB), high attenuation in high noise (39 dB to 120 dB), All sounds remain clear and precise, but they are compressed to a comfortable and harmless level,
Advantage Mk3: comfort and acoustic precision,
Advantage Mk4: enhanced attenuation on acute frequencies (the most risky).
Advantage Mk5: A very strong attenuation of the intense noises.
ALVIS Mk 3 and Mk 4 provide progressive attenuation for:
- maintain optimal hearing precision in sound environments that are not harmful to hearing.
- Mitigate high and impulsive noises by stabilizing them at a comfortable and harmless threshold for hearing.
- Excellent hearing accuracy in open position, 2 levels of attenuation (medium or high) thanks to the closing flap,
- Effective filtering of sounds without deforming them,
- Balanced attenuation curve for music,
Semi-custom = custom-made comfort at 30 €:
- Setting up very simple and fast,
- Excellent hold in the ear,
- Super comfortable, to be worn all day,
- Available in 3 sizes, including Small for children. see diagram below.
A very high performance and economical noise prevention plug: it protects you when it is necessary without cutting off the world. Alvis Mk3 is CE certified for EPI (Personal Protective Equipment).
The attenuation values tested in accordance with EN 352-2: 2002 of Directive 89/686 / ECC: ALVIS Mk3 closed SNR: 26 H: 25 M: 25 L: 25 ALVIS Mk3 Open SNR: 18 H: 20 M: 15 L: 11
ALVIS Mk 3 bouchon progressif HiFi
- Price per pair,
- Available in 3 sizes (Small, Medium, Large see diagram below)
- Delivered by pair (left and right) with their box sealed transport.
- Dispatch by Colissimo in 48 hours max.
- Delivery export to France (followed package export) rate,
- At home or at the post office if absent.
Certification 86/686/EEC European EN 352-2: 2002 and 352-7: 2002
A question: call us to the 01 69 46 28 51 from Monday to Friday from 9 h to 17 h.
Choix des tailles
La presse teste ALVIS
Nous contacter : 01 69 46 28 51
du lundi au vendredi de 9 à 18 heures
Operating instructions Alvis Mk3 and Mk4
The Red headset for the right ear, the white headset for left ear.
Introduce the hearing CAP in the ear by pressing the round part (red or white) without hesitation. You can rotate by a quarter turn by pressing the CAP so that it is firmly in place. The CAP must ensure a perfect seal. If it is not well implemented, hearing mitigation will lose much of its effectiveness.
Adjustment:The half-moon part that remains in the conch of the ear (helix) can be cut to fit your ear. This part of the CAP has no effect on mitigation hearing, its function is to ensure both comfort and support.
Test before use:
To make sure that the seal is perfect, click in your hands close to your ears. A snap of hand generates very significant noise and must be substantially mitigated. If it is not attenuated, the implemented needs to be adjusted.
Clean your corks Alvis with SOAP and water, or with a spray device auditory (AudioBox preferred brand). Let dry your Alvis in the open air, then store them in their box sealed.To ensure a long lifetime of your Alvis, you can regularly clean with wipes lubricated for hearing device (ALVIS Pure).
Use of the closed valve, the 2 in 1 function:
Open position. You get a gradual attenuation of noise to hear in quiet all in being protected in the noise. Closed position. Mitigation is permanent, like a cork Occlusive. This position is useful for sound exhibitions, intense and prolonged, to cut the noise of funds or light (plane, sleep...) or for swimming.
Packs Bouchon + Hygiène